The access and use of this website www.domiruthperutravel.com, is regulated by the terms and conditions described below, as well as by the legislation applied in the Republic of Peru. Consequently, all visits, all contracts and transactions carried out on this site, as well as their legal effects, will be regulated by these rules and subject to that legislation. The Terms and Conditions contained in this document will be applied and understood as part of all acts and contracts that are executed or concluded through the systems of supply and marketing included in www.domiruthperutravel.com between users and Domiruth Peru Travel.
Conditions for the use of the Domiruth Peru Travel website
As a condition for the use of this website, you hereby state that:
- Be of legal age ( 18 years old );
- You have the legal capacity to create a binding legal obligation.
- The actions carried out by underage people on the website will be the responsibility of their parents, guardians, caretakers, and will therefore be considered as carried out by them in the exercise of their legal representation. In case of incapacity, their guardians will be responsible.
- You will only use this website to make legitimate reservations for yourself or another person on behalf of whom you are legally authorised to act;
- All information you provide to Domiruth Peru Travel is true, accurate and reliable.
Information collected by passengers for Domiruth Peru Travel
The client, when sending his data, declares that the information is correct and reliable, and that with the names indicated the reservations in the hotel and/or some other acquired service must be generated. If there is any mistake in the data sent by the customer, he will assume the penalty and/or administrative expenses generated by amending the information or accepting the invalidity of the purchase without the option of a claim. We cannot help you book the perfect trip without having certain information. Therefore, while you are using our services, we ask you for some information. These are very basic things, such as your name, contact information, the names of the people travelling with you and payment details. It is important to send a copy of your passport to validate the information and especially if you are travelling with children to ensure that you have the necessary permissions or authorisations.
Domiruth Peru Travel hereby declares that the company acts only as an intermediary in the contracting of different tourist services and its responsibility will be determined only in such capacity. The agency is not responsible for events that occur by accident or force majeure, determining events involving third parties, climatic phenomena or events of nature that occur before or during the performance of the services that hinder in any way the total or partial execution of the contracted services. Neither is the agency responsible for any alteration of timetables, postponements and/or cancellations, comfort, equipment used or any other modification made by the companies providing tourist services. The passenger is also responsible for having the correct documentation according to their nationality and the destination they are visiting. They must also comply with the general rule that applies to international travel, which consists of having a valid passport for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of departure. In addition, the passenger is responsible for having valid visas from the countries they will be travelling through, vaccines, minors’ permits if necessary and any respective documentation to carry out the trip. It is the passenger’s responsibility to find out about the requirements demanded by the immigration, customs and health authorities of the destinations to be visited. We recommend that before booking and departing, you check all the necessary requirements with the corresponding Embassy or Consulate. We recommend the application of the yellow fever vaccine for passengers travelling to the jungle with no less than 14 days in advance. It is suggested to request the international vaccination certificate. The Agency will not be responsible for any inconvenience that may arise as a result of the passenger’s failure to comply with this responsibility.
About what is included:
Only items that are expressly and literally detailed in the ” included or includes ” section of the programme or in the travel documentation should be considered as included. Therefore, not included in the prices are services not mentioned such as tips, vaccination certificates, visas, airport taxes, service charges, financial operations expenses and taxes, unspecified food, optional tours and/or additional charges. Also not included are any additional costs resulting from cancellations of services, delays in the departure or arrival of means of transport, or for unforeseen reasons beyond the Agency’s control, which at no time are the responsibility of DOMIRUTH.
The service is subject to the terms of local legislation, and any complaints will be resolved by applying the same. In addition, in order to carry out tourism services, it must be subject to the government regulations established to combat and prevent COVID-19, and all protocols established by each sector must be complied with.
During the performance of the service, the client’s behavior must be subject to current legislation, morality and good manners. If the customer or user causes any damage, the latter must compensate DOMIRUTH immediately, if the company assumes it.
- All guests must register upon arrival at the hotel presenting their passport as proof of identity.
- No accommodation fee will be charged to children under 03 years old during the trip, if they share the room with their parents and do not request an additional bed. A maximum of one child will be allowed free of charge per room.
- If you do not show up at the Lodge on the corresponding date and time, the Lodge may cancel your reservation and consider it as a NO SHOW in which case you will not be able to demand a total or partial refund of the amount paid.
- According to Peruvian tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay a surcharge of 18%. In order to be exempted from this 18% surcharge for VAT, a copy of the immigration card and passport must be provided.
- Foreign guests on business who request a printed invoice must also pay this 18% surcharge, regardless of the duration of their stay in Peru. The surcharge is not automatically included in the total amount of the reservation.
- In case of Jungle Lodges: Passengers between 0 – 3 years old are considered infants and they don’t pay, they share a bed with their parents and food is not included. From 4 years old onwards, a bed will be provided and the passenger will be considered an adult.
Tourist Packages Conditions:
- All excursions will be guided by a bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- The rates for certain tourist sites (historical, cultural or religious) may fluctuate by order of local authorities. This will generate, increase in the final rate. Domiruth Peru Travel will inform you as soon as possible when this happens.
- Rates do not apply for the following dates: Easter, Inti Raymi festival (week of June 24th), National Holidays (July 28th and 29th), All Saints Day (November 1st), APEC event (Check Date), Perumin, Christmas and New Year (from December 23rd to January 1st). Among other major events that may appear during the year.
- The hotels have double rooms, which can be double or twin (separate beds) according to the availability of the hotel.
- The General Sales Tax (VAT) in Peru is 18%. Foreign passengers must present their original passport and Migration Card when they check in at the hotel to be exempted from this tax. Otherwise, they will have to pay directly the amount corresponding to this tax.
- Shared services require a minimum of 2 people for the tour to be performed. Private services from 1 person.
- Domiruth Peru Travel, has the right to make changes or readjustments in excursions, when it represents an improvement in service to their passengers or to preserve their integrity and / or health.
- Domiruth Peru Travel is a company that provides touristic services. We do not promote or encourage illegal activities of any kind, nor actions that are against morals and good manners.
- The vouchers of the tourist packages will be sent 12 days before the beginning of the package, once the package is 100% paid and having the complete information of the passengers such as flights and passports.
- The travel agency only acts as an intermediation between the local and international suppliers and is only responsible for the intermediation of the purchased services.
- Domiruth Peru Travel acts as an operator in Peru that contracts services from different suppliers (transport, accommodation, restaurants and other services from independent providers) that are not under our control. Domiruth Peru Travel cannot be held legally responsible for death, personal injury or any loss caused by an act or omission of one of these suppliers or any other event over which it has no control.
- Unless otherwise specified, the waiting time is 1 hour after the arrival time of your flight into the country. After this time the vehicle will be released.
- Charges for extra luggage and tips (optional) are not included.
- If you carry extra luggage that does not fit in the vehicle, you will have to pay any extra charges incurred for the transfer of the additional luggage.
- *Important* If your arrival or departure details change affecting the scheduled transfer services, you will have to update your reservation details immediately, informing the contact person in case this happens several days in advance; but if it is a last minute change it is advisable to contact the emergency contacts registered in your service voucher.
- If you are travelling with infants/children, you are responsible for providing and placing the appropriate infant or child seat to be used in the vehicle. Not doing so will result in the non-provision of the service without possible reimbursement.
- Don’t worry if your flight is delayed, we will check the flight information beforehand and adjust the pick-up time if necessary. In the case of connecting flights, we can only check the flight details printed on this voucher.
- If you are unable to find our local representative for any reason, it is your responsibility to call the number below for assistance, before arranging an alternative.
- In case of emergency call the mobile phone or Whatsapp +51 999 972 264. You can also contact during office hours (Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm) at (511) 610 – 6000 Ext. 2405
Train conditions in Cuzco:
- Arrive at the respective station well in advance – at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- In the event that the CUSTOMER does not show his identification document, or whose TRAVEL TICKETS have incomplete or missing information, and, consequently, does not sufficiently accredit the ownership of the TRAVEL TICKET, his boarding may be restricted, and no reimbursement will be made under any circumstances or for any reason whatsoever.
- The use of the train services is restricted to women in an advanced state of pregnancy (equal to or more than seven months).
- The TRAVEL TICKET only allows the transport of the CUSTOMER and his/her hand luggage (01 bag or rucksack) weighing no more than 05 kg/11 pounds, and measuring no more than 62 linear inches/157 cm (height + length + width).
- Passengers are responsible for carrying their valuable and/or fragile objects (money, jewellery, documents, electronic equipment, etc.) with them during the entire journey and must not leave them in their luggage. The train company is not responsible for the loss or damage of any valuable items.
- In accordance with applicable regulations, smoking is absolutely forbidden in any area of the train, including public and private spaces and within the toilets.
- In the eventuality that the CUSTOMER misses the journey due to justified delays, whether due to flight delays (weather conditions), strikes or stoppages, or verified health conditions, the train company will evaluate each case and offer, at its exclusive discretion and to the extent of its possibilities, the possibility of changing the date of travel, depending on the availability of spaces. Under no circumstances will the train company give any refund.
- Adult passengers travelling with children between 0 – 2 years and 11 months of age may request that they be exempted from the payment of the ticket for the minor provided that the child is travelling in the arms of an adult passenger. For this purpose, they must present the child’s passport at least 1 hour before the train’s departure time at the ticket office. For safety reasons only a child between 0 – 2 years and 11 months of age is allowed to travel in the arms of an adult passenger. If an adult passenger travels with two children between 0 – 2 years and 11 months of age, the second child must occupy a seat, therefore a ticket with its respective child fare must be paid and the ticket requested free of charge for the first child.
- The train companies offer the Baggage Storage Service to users. The user accepts their terms and conditions of the Baggage/Cargo Custody Service. See here according to the contracted train company:
- Inca Rail: https://bit.ly/2OudSjc Peru Rail: https://bit.ly/2yShWoE
Adventure Activity Conditions:
- The travel agency has the right to change or cancel any section of the tour or trip when it is necessary, for the welfare, integrity and safety of the passengers and responsible parties. For certain adventure activities you may be asked to sign a liability release form before participating in the service or activity offered. By doing so you state that you understand that any violation of any rule and/or restriction of the provider may result in the cancellation of the reservation(s), denial of access to applicable travel products or services, waiving any money you have paid for such reservation(s) and/or debiting the account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
Medical concerns for offered activities:
- The client confirms having the necessary health and/or physical conditions to accede and use the contracted services, including adventure activities. The user is fully responsible for any situation that may arise due to omission, inaccuracy, falsehood, or inconsistency in the information previously declared.
- The use of a good medical insurance plan is highly recommended for adventure activities. If during the tour a member of the group gets sick, he must immediately notify the guide or Domiruth Peru Travel’s emergency contact phone (given in the purchase confirmation), Domiruth Peru Travel will offer the passenger the appropriate care. In case the passenger refuses to accept medical care or similar, he must sign a responsibility release document. Domiruth Peru Travel will be in charge of assisting and accompanying the passenger, through the call of a qualified doctor for his attention and will try to contact the travel insurance provider that the passenger uses. In case of emergency, all additional charges must be covered by the passenger. These are the reasons why we recommend the purchase of travel and medical insurance before starting your trip.
- The passenger must guarantee that he is in a condition to make a trip at altitude above 2000 meters, of adventure, long distance trekking, without endangering his life or that of other passengers. Any illness or allergy requiring treatment or medical supervision must be indicated at the time of booking or, if the illness occurs later, before boarding.
- In the case of trekking and/or adventure tours, it is essential that passengers over 60 years of age have a medical certificate of good health. Additionally for people suffering from pre-existing diseases (high blood pressure and other cardiovascular diseases, locomotive system problems, diabetes, asthma, history of altitude sickness, people suffering from acrophobia or panic at altitudes and others) must notify Domiruth Peru Travel. The company can request a medical evaluation certificate from their place of origin and with the pertinent medication. Or if necessary, cancel the service if it is considered a risk for the passenger.
- The content and information on this website (including but not limited to the price and availability of travel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information is owned by us or our suppliers. Although you are allowed to make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel reservations or services made with Domiruth Peru Travel, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, authorize, amend, transfer, sell or resell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website. Likewise, the customer accepts no: Use this website or its content for any commercial purpose; Make speculative, false, fraudulent or claim anticipation bookings; Access, control or copy any content or information on this website using any robot, spider, redirector or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission; Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion header on this website or avoid or evade other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website; take any action that imposes or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; deep-link to any part of this website, including without limitation the purchase route for any travel service, for any purpose without our express written permission; or “frame”, ” reflect” or incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written permission. If you have engaged in any fraudulent activity, Domiruth Peru Travel reserves the right to bring any necessary legal action and you will be liable for any monetary loss of Domiruth Peru Travel, including costs and damages in litigation. To object to the cancellation of a reservation or the freezing or closing of an account, please contact Domiruth Peru Travel’s Customer Service.
Supplier rules and restrictions:
- Additional terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and to the purchase of goods and services related to the trip you select. Please read these additional terms and conditions carefully. You agree to comply with the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier you choose to purchase its services, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding the availability and use of fares, products or services. Travel providers may change their prices without notice prior to payment for the product/service. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if full payment is not received in a timely manner.
- Your statement may also include a fee from your credit and/or debit card issuing institution to process the transaction, plus any applicable taxes for international purchases. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services or activities may require you to sign their disclaimer before participating in the service or activity they offer.
- You understand that any violation of any applicable local laws, regulations and provider restrictions may result in the cancellation of your reservation(s), the denial of access to applicable travel products or services, your waiver of any money you paid for such reservation(s) and/or the debiting of your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
Changes in the reservation, cancellations or No Show:
- It is only possible to modify the reservation, in terms of postponing or advancing the dates stipulated in each case. The change can be made in agreement with the conditions and availability of the different service providers, with payment of the penalty applied by the provider, any difference in rates and an administrative charge. Domiruth Peru Travel accepts changes as long as the train ticket, tour, package, hotel reservation, program and/or services allow it and any penalty for such act will be for the additional account of the passenger. In addition to the supplier’s penalty, the client/user will have to pay a penalty equivalent to 10% of the product purchased to Domiruth Peru Travel for the administrative charges generated by the modification.
- If you do not show up to use your service on the day and time reserved (or arrive late) a No Show will be generated. In such a case, you will not be entitled to demand a total or partial refund of the amount paid. If you are not going to use all or part of your reservation, or if you are going to arrive late to use your reservation, we recommend you inform Domiruth Peru Travel beforehand to know the applicable restrictions.
The process for cancellation and reimbursement of tourist services:
- Once the sale is closed, any modification and/or modification is subject to a 10% penalty for administrative expenses, and is also subject to the availability of places for the new desired travel date. Certain services may be interrupted or cancelled due to weather conditions, force majeure and other reasons beyond the control of the hotels, airlines, suppliers or partners. No refunds will be given as a result of these interruptions or cancellations beyond our control.
- The service must be cancelled 15 days before the beginning of the trip in case of individuals and groups with 45 days before or depending on the conditions of the supplier and specified in the program. The refund will be subject to a penalty on the contracted price as well as administrative charges. Outside this date, the penalty will be considered at 100%.
- To request cancellation, you must contact the person who processed your order by e-mail, indicating your intention to cancel and complying with the deadline. If the deadline is not respected, Domiruth Peru Travel will be free to deny any cancellation considering a 100% no show without prejudice to the agency.
- We will evaluate if your request proceeds to a refund, in case it does, it will be in accordance with the regulations established by the supplier or the owner of the service. In the case of tariffs or contracts that do not allow for a refund once issued, no refund will be made.
- Refunds will be made to the account number where the transfer was made or the credit card with which payment for the service was made. The costs generated by the credit card will be assumed by the user.
- The average time that the refund takes is 30 to 60 working days (not considering weekends or holidays). The user has a period of 10 calendar days after cancelling the service to present in writing all the documentation that justifies or supports this request, in addition to being signed by the customer who made the sale. If the Refund is for death or illness, the original medical certificates and/or death certificates must be attached, which must be scanned in addition to the request of the purchasing party, and any other documentation that may support the reason may also be attached.
- Claims: They must be presented within 15 days of the end of the trip, in writing, accompanied by receipts and supporting documentation and signed by the passenger. After this time, no claim or refund will be made.
The Agency has the right to modify, alter or update these Terms and Conditions at any time. The modifications will become effective from the moment they are specified; otherwise, it will be understood that their implementation is immediate. By using this Platform after the modifications have been published, you agree to be subject to such modifications, alterations or updates to the Terms and Conditions of Purchase, without the right to make any claim in relation to them.